Fruit Pizza

This was the best!

1 pkg. pre-made sugar cookie
1 small cool whip
1 8 oz. cream cheese
1/2 cup sugar
Fruit-Any kind you want, fresh or frozen

My turn for dinner Sunday. So I made this in the morning. Refrigerated until we ate at 6pm, and the frozen fruit was perfect.
On a pizza sheet spread the cookie dough. I had just pulled it out of the fridge and it was stiff (microwave 10 sec) Much easier to spread. Blend 1/2 c. sugar with the cream cheese. Add the whip cream blend some more. Spread this over the cookie dough. Then add the fruit. I bought 2 small bags of frozen berry blend (blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries). This was so good. Not too healthy, but very good. Also, because this was my day to allow sugar, Randy took all the leftovers to our neighbors so I wouldn't be tempted with leftovers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pumpkin Muffins

Pomegranate Syrup

Biscuits with Sausage Gravy