Chicken Pot pie
I like this recipe better than the old one.
1 c. cubed cooked chicken (I use a large can)
1 c. frozen mixed vegetables
1 can cream of potato soup
1/8 tsp. pepper
3/4 cup milk, divided
1 egg
1 c. Bisquick baking mix
Preheat oven to 400. In a 9 inch pie plate mix chicken, vegetables, soup, pepper, and 1/4 cup milk. Mix remaining milk, egg, and baking mix. Pour over chicken mixture. Bake 40 minutes or until golden. Serves 4.
1 c. cubed cooked chicken (I use a large can)
1 c. frozen mixed vegetables
1 can cream of potato soup
1/8 tsp. pepper
3/4 cup milk, divided
1 egg
1 c. Bisquick baking mix
Preheat oven to 400. In a 9 inch pie plate mix chicken, vegetables, soup, pepper, and 1/4 cup milk. Mix remaining milk, egg, and baking mix. Pour over chicken mixture. Bake 40 minutes or until golden. Serves 4.
Tip: You could leave out the egg if you want it more like biscuit texture on top.
Comments