Tuna Pasta Salad

So the other day we had Grandma and Great Grandma Reeve over for dinner. We had potato salad and Randy says "Mom, I remember that tuna pasta thing you used to make and I loved it!" I'm thinking really a dish my husband loves, I want the recipe." You know the whole-The way to a man's heart is through his stomach. So I ask Kay and I get, Oh you know a little of this a little of that. "Oh, Yeah I love those recipes!" I am so, an exact measure in cooking, person.

So I made this yesterday with a little of this and a little of that.
1 pkg. pasta (small shells or macaroni)
1 can tuna
about1 cup Mayo (I used light, don't tell Randy)
2-3 tbsp. mustard (I really love the mustard with horseradish) **English Accent-Could you pass the Grey Poupon-Makes it**
2 stalks celery-chopped
1/2-1 cup lettuce-chopped
1/2-3/4 cup relish-homemade zucchini if you have it!
spices (I just threw in some salt, pepper, season-all)

While your pasta is cooking in the bowl mix all the rest of the ingredients. After your pasta is done run it under cold water to cool it. Mix really well in your bowl.

I tasted it right after and thought it tasted good. Then at dinner time, I pulled it out and it tasted dry. I added just a little more mayo and mustard. I put the total approx. amount in the recipe above.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pumpkin Muffins

Pomegranate Syrup

Biscuits with Sausage Gravy