Ham Fried Rice

I found this on Allrecipes to make. For my leftover night tonight, I am going to make this from leftovers and maybe some orange chicken with leftover chicken also. I have never made Ham Fried Rice before so I hope it turns out okay.

INGREDIENTS
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 1/2 teaspoons canola oil or vegetable oil (I will use Olive Oil-healthier)
3/4 cup cold cooked rice
2/3 cup diced fully cooked ham
3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
Dash pepper
1 dash chili powder
1 1/2 teaspoons soy sauce

DIRECTIONS
In a small skillet, cook and stir eggs in oil over medium heat until eggs are completely set. Remove and set aside. In same skillet, cook the rice, ham, garlic powder, ginger, pepper and chili powder if desired until heated through. Stir in soy sauce and reserved eggs. Serve immediately.

Nutritional Analysis: One 1-cup serving (prepared with egg substitute and reduced-sodium soy sauce) equals 193 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 810 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 18 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat, 1 starch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pumpkin Muffins

Pomegranate Syrup

Biscuits with Sausage Gravy