Chicken and Rice Wraps

It has been a few years since I made these, but they are soooooo good. I made them as a freezer meal, but I think next time I will double the recipe and freeze half.

1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
2 c. water
1 c. mild salsa
1 pkg. Taco seasoning mix
2 cups instant rice, uncooked
8-12 flour tortillas

In skillet or saucepan, combine chicken, water, salsa, and seasonings. Bring to a boil. Add rice, simmer on low for 5 minutes. Spoon mixture into center of tortillas and wrap. You can add cheese to mixture before wrapping, if desired.

To Freeze: Simply wrap each folded tortilla in tin foil and place in 1 gallon freezer bag.
To Serve: Reheat and eat.

Comments

Laurel said…
We love this one! I throw in a can of black beans, too.

Popular posts from this blog

Pumpkin Muffins

Pomegranate Syrup

Biscuits with Sausage Gravy