My Favorites
I was thinking that now there are about 100 recipes on this site. I would say I enjoy 95% of them and yes there are some I didn't like, but can't remember which ones so I can delete them. I also make some of them often enough because I love them. I wanted to show some of those favorites here. If someone asked for a good recipe to try, I would recommend any of these.
Breakfast:
German Pancakes
The Ultimate Breakfast Smoothie
Homemade Bisquick
I have made both of these only once, but REALLY loved them.
Laurel's granola
Whole grain waffles
Lunch:
I don't really do lunch specials-Sandwich, mac&cheese, hot dogs, chicken nuggets. You all know the recipes for those.
Dinners:
Parsley & Parmesan Baked Chicken-Really Good
Crockpot S & S Meatballs-I really like making large quantities of these meatballs.
Laurel's Chicken Barley Stew-
Crockpot Taco Soup
Toastados
Slow Cooker 3 Beans & sausage
Pizza Dough
Chicken A La Orange
Chicken Burritos
Chicken Divine
South of the Border Wraps
Taco Mac Salad-Yummy!!!
Mexican Casserole
Homemade Noodle Soup
Sloppy Joes
Chicken with Peach BBQ Sauce
Chuck Wagon
Crockpot Chicken Stroganoff
My Mom's BBQ Chicken Marinade
Desserts:
Fruit Pizza
Pies
Raspberry Jell-O-Side or dessert
Pumpkin Bars
Zucchini Cake
Side Dishes:
Fruit Salad
Bread Machine Rolls
Cauliflower Piquant
Potato Salad
I have to give credit where it is due, most of these recipes I got from my mother-in-law Kay and friends like Alisha and Laurel. Thanks because these really are GREAT!!
Breakfast:
German Pancakes
The Ultimate Breakfast Smoothie
Homemade Bisquick
I have made both of these only once, but REALLY loved them.
Laurel's granola
Whole grain waffles
Lunch:
I don't really do lunch specials-Sandwich, mac&cheese, hot dogs, chicken nuggets. You all know the recipes for those.
Dinners:
Parsley & Parmesan Baked Chicken-Really Good
Crockpot S & S Meatballs-I really like making large quantities of these meatballs.
Laurel's Chicken Barley Stew-
Crockpot Taco Soup
Toastados
Slow Cooker 3 Beans & sausage
Pizza Dough
Chicken A La Orange
Chicken Burritos
Chicken Divine
South of the Border Wraps
Taco Mac Salad-Yummy!!!
Mexican Casserole
Homemade Noodle Soup
Sloppy Joes
Chicken with Peach BBQ Sauce
Chuck Wagon
Crockpot Chicken Stroganoff
My Mom's BBQ Chicken Marinade
Desserts:
Fruit Pizza
Pies
Raspberry Jell-O-Side or dessert
Pumpkin Bars
Zucchini Cake
Side Dishes:
Fruit Salad
Bread Machine Rolls
Cauliflower Piquant
Potato Salad
I have to give credit where it is due, most of these recipes I got from my mother-in-law Kay and friends like Alisha and Laurel. Thanks because these really are GREAT!!
Comments