BBQ Beef Cups
I made this last night for dinner. It has been a while since I made it, but we all love it. Anything with BBQ sauce is good. You could probably do this with leftover shredded roast or chicken also.
1 lb. hamburger
1/2 cup BBQ Sauce (I don't measure, just throw in until meat is moist with sauce)
1/4 onion-diced
1 pkg. pillsbury buscuits-any flavor
1/4-1/2 cup shredded cheese
Brown you hamburger with onion and add BBQ sauce. Spray a muffin tin and squish your buscuits until flat circles. Spoon two tablespoons of meat mixture in middle of buscuit while in muffin tin. (Just squish the meat down with the spoon and the buscuits will come up higher along the sides-Does that make sense???) Sprinkle cheese over top and bake in oven at 400 for about 10 minutes until buscuits are brown.
1 lb. hamburger
1/2 cup BBQ Sauce (I don't measure, just throw in until meat is moist with sauce)
1/4 onion-diced
1 pkg. pillsbury buscuits-any flavor
1/4-1/2 cup shredded cheese
Brown you hamburger with onion and add BBQ sauce. Spray a muffin tin and squish your buscuits until flat circles. Spoon two tablespoons of meat mixture in middle of buscuit while in muffin tin. (Just squish the meat down with the spoon and the buscuits will come up higher along the sides-Does that make sense???) Sprinkle cheese over top and bake in oven at 400 for about 10 minutes until buscuits are brown.
Comments