Homestyle Chicken & Biscuits
I wanted to try this tonight for dinner. It sounds yummy! We will see how it turns out.
Homestyle Chicken & Biscuits
From: Campbell's Kitchen
Prep: 5 minutesCook: 30 minutes
Serves: 4
Ingredients:
1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)1/4 cup milk 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper 1 bag (16 oz.) frozen vegetable combination (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots)2 cans (4.5 oz. each) Swanson® Premium Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained1 pkg. refrigerated biscuit
Directions:
MIX soup, milk, cheese and pepper in 3-qt. shallow baking dish. Stir in vegetables and chicken.
BAKE at 400°F. for 15 min. Stir chicken mixture.
TOP with biscuits. Bake 15 min. or until biscuits are golden.
This turned out great. I doubled the recipe all except the cheese. Used the same amount. When done cooking, my biscuits were still doughy on the bottom. I just flipped them all over and baked for another 5 minutes. Everyone loved it and we did not have that many leftovers (even the kids). This is alot like my chicken pot pie recipe.
Comments