White or Wheat Bread
This is one I got from Kay. Makes 6 loaves so unless I plan to freeze some I usually do half.
8 C. warm water
1 tbsp. yeast
Sprinkle 1 cup sugar on yeast and stir until yeast starts working
Add
2 tbsp. salt
3/4 C. Oil (I use Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
Add flour until not sticky (approx. 20 cups-I use fresh ground wheat and white bread flour. Half & Half)
Let rise double in size
Knead down and put in greased bread pans. Let rise again.
Bake 45 min @ 350
Makes 6 loaves
8 C. warm water
1 tbsp. yeast
Sprinkle 1 cup sugar on yeast and stir until yeast starts working
Add
2 tbsp. salt
3/4 C. Oil (I use Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
Add flour until not sticky (approx. 20 cups-I use fresh ground wheat and white bread flour. Half & Half)
Let rise double in size
Knead down and put in greased bread pans. Let rise again.
Bake 45 min @ 350
Makes 6 loaves
Comments