Meatballs

I keep looking up the recipe for meatballs in another recipe, so I wanted this by itself for ease of looking up. I like having frozen meatballs ready to cook for those days I can't think of what to cook and it is easy to throw these in spaghetti, creamy meatballs, meatball subs, or sweet and sour meatballs. All some of my favorites.

For the Meatballs: (Double this if freezing half)
1 lb lean ground beef
1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
1/4 cup oatmeal
1 small onion, diced
1 dash Worsterchire sauce
1 dash onion powder
1 dash salt
1 egg

Directions:
1. Combine all meatball ingredients in a large bowl and mix thoroughly.
2. Shape into walnut-sized balls and place on a cookie sheet.
3. Cook meatballs: Bake at 400 for 20 minutes or so.(May freeze at this point by placing meatballs on a foil-lined cookie sheet and freezing. After frozen, remove from cookie sheet and place into zip-top bag.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pumpkin Muffins

Pomegranate Syrup

Biscuits with Sausage Gravy