Chicken & Veggie Bake

This is another dinner idea from Cherie.

Chicken Tenders-frozen
Cream of Chicken soup
Sliced fresh mushrooms
Sliced zucchini
Can diced tomatoes
Pepper
Italian seasonings
Garlic powder

In a 9X13 pan put the chicken topped with soup. Slice your mushrooms & zucchini and spread on top. Open can of tomatoes and pour evenly over the top. Sprinkle with favorite seasonings.
Bake at 350 for about an hour. Serve with Rice. (I served with baked red potatoes & steamed broccoli. I also didn't have any zucchini and left it out. I would like to try with the zucchini next time.)

My kids gobbled this up with only a little coaxing to get them to eat the mushrooms. Except for Courtney who kept eating only the mushrooms and nothing else and asking for more mushrooms.

Comments

Kevin Hoodward said…
This sounds like a very good recipe :)

Popular posts from this blog

Pumpkin Muffins

Pomegranate Syrup

Biscuits with Sausage Gravy