Tater Tot Casserole

1 lb. ground turkey cooked, seasoned, drained (or beef)

1-2lb bag tater tots

1 can cream of mushroom

1 can evaporated milk

1 can cream of chicken

1 pkg frozen mixed veggies

A hand full of cheese

Brown meat & place in large cass. dish. Add Veggies & cheese. Cover with tater tots. (If you line them up you can cover the whole top better) Mix soup & milk together. Pour over top. Bake at 350 for 1 Hour.

Comments

Laurel said…
I never thought to use ground turkey before. Do you use it often? This is one of our freezer meals, only I keep the taters in their original bag until baking time and I use a can of green beans. I'll try it next time with the evaporated milk, too. That sounds creamy.
Heather said…
I love ground turkey. It is healthier and I love the taste. My husband has a different opinion and we have a freezer full of beef. Occassionally I sneak in some turkey, but for the most part we eat beef.

The evaporated milk was very good in the recipe. I loved it. I also use the fat free kind and the 98% fat free on the soups. In casseroles you can't really tell the difference too much.

Popular posts from this blog

Pumpkin Muffins

Pomegranate Syrup

Biscuits with Sausage Gravy